ї Main » New version of the site (information)
NEW VERSION OF THE SITE (INFORMATION)
The upgraded version of the site of the Journal, designed to meet the requirements of international scientometric databases (Scopus, WoS), implements a wide range of user services and provides the ability to integrate into search engines.
The main services and opportunities implemented in the new version of the site:
- information about the content of Journal issues and articles, authors of articles and affiliations of the authors is presented in the form of metadata in Russian and English languages accessible to search engines;
- the following directories and indexes are available to site users:
- a list of Journal headings;
- author’s index;
- subject index (index of keywords);
- directory of organizations;
- full list of articles published in the Journal;
- implemented a multifunctional system for searching information on the site;
- the registration service on the Journal’s website, followed by authorization in the author’s personal account, provides the possibility of online downloading of scientific articles and accompanying information.